☏ Free Consultation: (540) 585-1776

“Charges withdrawn in October robbery case in Roanoke County”

“Charges withdrawn in October robbery case in Roanoke County”

Roanoke Times, February 8, 2019

ROANOKE — “Charges have been withdrawn against two people who had been accused of carrying out an October robbery in Roanoke County.

The prosecutor’s office moved to drop the charges against Christopher Kendall Nicholas and Natalia Simone Smith, both of Roanoke, during a hearing Thursday in General District Court, according to online records.

Assistant prosecutor Nate Griffith said the complainant in the case didn’t want to pursue the matter.

Defense attorney Rob Dean, who represented Smith, said she maintained her innocence in the strongest possible terms.

‘Ms. Smith is relieved to put this matter behind her,’ he said.”

Article: https://roanoke.com/news/crime/charges-withdrawn-in-october-robbery-case-in-roanoke-county/article_54237b86-60e5-56af-b463-d752566ae852.html

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

Criminal Defense Lawyer Roanoke